Water and Plants...

Reaction score
What could be better?!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all, picking your brains and sharing a little of mine.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
WelcomeGroupSmiley.gif
Glad you joined!

Reaction score
Thank-you for the warm welcome!
I'm a life long lover of plants and aquariums. I worked at a nursery/garden center when I was youner. When I discovered water and plants together - it was a natural match for me. About a decade and a half ago I worked at an aquatic nursery and loved it! Unfortunately, life got in the way and changed my direction.
I'm currently living in an apartment, but have found myself starting a second job working in a nursery/garden center that wants to expand in the aquatics and introduce fish. That's what drew me here. I am looking to get perspective and hear experiences.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Welcome!!!! You have located some extremely helpful and very experienced plant and aquatic life enthusiasts! I'm a beginner, learning as I go! That sounds like a dream job to me. Hope you enjoy it and learn new things from this site to help expand fish into the aquatics section.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
welcome andy and we can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve :razz:

Ask a Question