Water drainage when pump is on

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wow, all these information are over my head haha. Might need to do some googling to figure out what you guys are talking about.
Ps: the fish seems to be doing fine despite the pump not working for at least 5 months now.

Reaction score
Country
United States
The connection picture, it appears someone did a wrap with electric tape repair on the left side where the hand is. I think you need to fix both of those connections. Do you see water coming out when it is running? It looks wet
That seem to be just a water hose to create the “waterfall”. Does that contribute to the problem?

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
That seem to be just a water hose to create the “waterfall”. Does that contribute to the problem?
If water is running through it when the pump is on and you are losing water it could be the area you are losing some water.

Reaction score
Country
United States
If water is running through it when the pump is on and you are losing water it could be the area you are losing some water.
So that was the exact problem. The water hose was shifted so some of the water was going outside of the pond.
Thank you all for your help. Y’all are awesome. Now I need to figure out how to replant the lilies plants that died during the freeze in Feb.

Ask a Question