water garden videos

Reaction score
Looking for a site that has some good water garden videos. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?? I am wanting to do a raised pond in one section of a flower garden so I need ideas and plenty of help..

Reaction score
Hello koicub
I am here in Dublin Ireland and I have just completed a raised pond. It has taken me a long time to get it going but wow was it worth it. Here in Ireland we get weather that does not allow us to enjoy the garden like most normal countries so when i built my pond I decided that I wanted to enjoy having a pond and fish all year round which is i built it beside my conservatory and built a glass panel into the side of it, Its really great fun, i put a light over it and even when its dark i can look out and see the fish doing what they do. Whats even better is that from the inside the fish only see a reflection of themselves so as long as you do not loom in over them and view them from the side of the pond they do not scatter. Even better is when you feed them because you can watch them feeding from the below through the panel. It took a while to work out how to seal the panel but i got it in the end. I am now going to organise a "bring a fish" party for all my long suffering family that have had to listen to me harp on about this damn pond for almost five years. Ok Ok .. its not really five years, as I built it in cojuction with my conservatory but it feels like five years to get here. Anyway...if you want to have a look at the finished pond .... go to "FACEBOOK" and type in "Anthony mc geough" ... oh and by the way the picture of me in the pond was taken when it was empty so no fish were harmed in the making of this movie.. Have a look at it and any advice i can put your way i would be only to happy to give you.

Ask a Question