water lilies and plants in need.00

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
New Jersey zone 4
Country
United States
Ok I was wondering if anyone is selling any water lilies or have some extra that they can mail out. My fish pond has no shade it's out in the sun and I have a fish pond store by me and they want 60.00 dollers for one.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Ok I was wondering if anyone is selling any water lilies or have some extra that they can mail out. My fish pond has no shade it's out in the sun and I have a fish pond store by me and they want 60.00 dollers for one.

Why dont you try some hyacinths or water lettuce. They are on sale everywhere now since the season is coming to an end. They provide way more shade than water lilies anyway. Not sure where in NJ you are but try Fairfield Gardens or Waterford Gardens

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
it's so late in the season I think it's probably better you use other type of shading for this year and start next year for the lily. there are several people here who'd ship plants our for postage. My lilies are so new so i dont have excess yet.

Ask a Question