Waterfall Foam and Gloves

Reaction score
FYI, Take the time to wear gloves when applying the black waterfall foam. It will not come off with acetone if it gets hard, and it gets hard real fast. I had to soak my hands in acetone, some other solvent that made my skin burn slightly, and then scrub with scrub some kind of exfoliator sponge the love of my life uses to get calluses off her heals( she is a nurse on her feet all day), until my skin came off to get it off my hands. Please wear the cotton gloves that have the rubber surface or rubber gloves when using waterfall foam. I think they call them landscaper gloves. You will be glad you did. You can get them at Home Depot or Lowes, cheaply.

My hands are still kind-of covered at the nail bed with black, hard tar-like crud. My skin is burned and broken and dry. :) time to take a coupe days off to heal before I plant. It is supposed to rain This pond will not win! It will be beautiful.

Ask a Question