WATERFALL POND LINERS

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
A bit more detail would help... what kind of roots are you concerned about. Generally speaking roots are not a problem with 45 mil EPDM, unless you have some kind of super root you're dealing with!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
1573338264730.gif
@Ron Edmiston
My first liner I bought from a roofing company. It was 60 MIL EPDM and very strong. The next liner for my new pond I bought from an irrigation company and it was the 45 MIL and less thick than the first but still just fine. I don't think either one would be bothered by tree roots as most tree roots that come up against something usually just twist away from things in their way. They prolly won't go through but they could get huge and bulge up around it pushing it inwards.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome to our forum!

I have not had roots go through any liner, yet.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
If you are worried you can always add sand and an underlayment under the liner .I know some roots can be very aggressive and maybe you need to post a pic of what you have growing around there that concerns you .I know bamboo can be very aggressive and so can willow trees and river birch trees .,

Ask a Question