Way ta go, Addy!

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Hey Haro is infringing on my writings......................now since you opened that can of worms you better eat every one of them cuz my mother always said it was wasteful to not finish what you opened
Never mind the worms, j.w., ANYONE could put words in your mouth! Don't you find that just a little scary?o_O
John
P.s....My turtles will appreciate the worms.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I think we could do that before the change Haro. And yes it is kinda a bad thing cuz somebody could change it all around to say whatever and even put advertising in there

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I think we could do that before the change Haro. And yes it is kinda a bad thing cuz somebody could change it all around to say whatever and even put advertising in there

for sure jw, but the original post is still there, and if edited too bad, nasty whatever the poster could be called out for editing the quote.

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
I never realized that. I know you could DELETE portions of a quote to change the meaning, but this seems a little TOO much.
John

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yum I loved the worms, j.w., I could put worms in my mouth all day long! I don't find that even a little bit scary?o_O
John
P.s....I really appreciate the worms.

See what I did w/ that.............anyone could do it w/ just the flick of the wrist :eek:

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I never realized that. I know you could DELETE portions of a quote to change the meaning, but this seems a little TOO much.
John
You could delete, add words, change words, it is just text, the old and the new forum the same in that respect.

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
for sure jw, but the original post is still there, and if edited too bad, nasty whatever the poster could be called out for editing the quote.
In that case, please re-read my original post!
John

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Are you gonna write that statement every time I change your quotes now..................just kidding but hey you started it right.......huh, huh, huh..............ha,ha,ha it is just all in fun :p

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
ABOUT THAT CAN OF WORMS....I WOULD HAVE FED THEM TO MY KOI. CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING A MODERATOR ADDY. LORD KNOWS THERES ALOT OF TROUBLEMAKERS HERE! DO YOU HAVE A PEN AND PHONE TO GO AROUND CONGRESSIONAL ROUTES? FREE HEALTH CARE FOR ALL PONDFISH...YEAH,ADDYCARE,....

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
ABOUT THAT CAN OF WORMS....I WOULD HAVE FED THEM TO MY KOI. CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING A MODERATOR ADDY. LORD KNOWS THERES ALOT OF TROUBLEMAKERS HERE! DO YOU HAVE A PEN AND PHONE TO GO AROUND CONGRESSIONAL ROUTES? FREE HEALTH CARE FOR ALL PONDFISH...YEAH,ADDYCARE,....

I have started collecting signatures working on the DC crowd....................

No trouble makers here, no way, we are all one happy family! Just have some highly opinionated, strong willed, testy, intelligent people, they will just need gentle reminders we are a virtual family of ponders. No attacks allowed.

Ask a Question