SUPPORT OUR TROPPS ;):usa::usa: SOMETHING WE ALL WILL NEVER FORGET

Attachments

• world-trade-center-lights.jpg
    world-trade-center-lights.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 316

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
As a former US Army Airborne Infantryman these events have a special meaning. For all those who are willing to give their life so we can enjoy free speech and freedom in general.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE AND MAY GOD BE WITH YOU!

Reaction score
Anyone that feels strongly about our military should read Lone Surviver. Its about a Navy Seal mission in afganastan.

Reaction score
I was living/working in NYC when the attacks happened. My office was only 1 mile from the whole thing. I saw the towers fall with my own eyes. They looked like crumpled paper in the skyline. It was devastating. It was very hard to live in NYC after that. Every time I entered the subway I kept looking at everyone and their backpacks wondering who would harm us. My office was right around the corner from the armory, so soldiers in fatigues with machine guns were a normal sight. Quite a strange thing in manhattan. I remember all the victims families posting pictures of their loved ones that were missing all over my office building....for nearly a year those faces haunted me.

A year later we decided to move to North Carolina and escape the pressure and feeling that something else might happen. It's a very solemn day for me. I left my birth town for safer pastures...NYC really never felt the same after those attacks.

Ask a Question