Weather !

stroppy

stroppy
Reaction score
its a bit off topic but kinda related to ponds ...here in the uk we are having what the media call a heatwave !! it was 30 celsius today in my part of the world and i was wondering what the temperatures were where you all live ?

Reaction score
I live in Massacusetts and it been in the 60's to low 70's which is about 10 to 15 degrees below normal with lots of rain.
Sorry but temp is in fahrenheit.

stroppy

stroppy
Reaction score
i guess i should have put it in fahrenheit .. 30 is 86 fahrenheit wich is quite hot for the uk ... :grumble:
pond warming up a bit too much so have been putting the hose on spray each afternoon for a while to cool it down a little

Reaction score
Its been in the mid 80's here in jersey with no rain finally:bowdown:. My pond plants are loving it. I have a second lilly bloom on the way, and more algae is growing for the 1000 tadpoles in the pond. Actually i think the fish whittled it down to about 500. There were so many for awhile that my liner was back to looking like i just put it in.

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Last week we were high 90s and finally hit 100 sat...Been in the low 90s this week feels much better

Gardening

Banned
Reaction score
I am in India, now it is around 34C, a normal temperatur in July always. With less rain the temperature is slightly high bu 2 or 3 c.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I am in Alberta Canada and weather is just perfect for me. Not to hot and not to cold. About 17 Celsius (63 F) right now.

Hurricane Florence could be bad they say. Not anywhere near me but we should all pray for Carolina as it may go straight to the old nuclear plants ...

Ask a Question