j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yippee...........................................
motorbike.gif

Reaction score
AWSOME vid view in full screen like your there ridin with you ... What was your top speed?? What kind of bike you riding?? LETS DO IT AGAIN..

Reaction score
99SRXMAN said:
AWSOME vid view in full screen like your there ridin with you ... What was your top speed?? What kind of bike you riding?? LETS DO IT AGAIN..

haha going back july 9th. definately takeing more vids and will probably set the camera for pictures for a session. It was about 140mph down the straight, the rest of the track anywhere from 60 to 110. the bike is an 05 kawasaki zx6r

Reaction score
If that was your first track day, you've been getting quite a bit of practice on the road :)
On my first track day I got humiliated by just about everyone and everything on the track.

Reaction score
vertigo72 said:
If that was your first track day, you've been getting quite a bit of practice on the road :)
On my first track day I got humiliated by just about everyone and everything on the track.

The main thing though is did you have fun and come home in 1 piece

Ask a Question