What a day

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Today we were going out to see dear friends to take them presents for last Christmas with our friend Sue, enter Pepsi covered in decking paint .
We rushed her to the vets where she under went sedation and a thorough cleaning what with taxi fares too and from twice then the vet bill this came to well over £130 UK
Then I discovered my mobile is missing a 3g phone plus a chager that it slots into .
To cap that I found the home phone had somehow ditched over 90 phone numbers I dont know how .
I'm praying the mobile was in the cab and the taxi driver found it , the only other thing that could hve happened to it I left it on the wall outside whilst tlking to my neighbour if so then its gone.
Pepsi is grounded big style till Wednesday notmy orders the vets
What a day

Dave

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
geeze talk about a bad luck day .I thought i was having a tough time now.It always comes in 3 's

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Big bummer Dave for sure! Is Pepsi the cat and how did it get into all that paint? Hope you find your cell and things get better............cuz they can't get much worse, sheesh, feel bad for you :(

Reaction score
Sorry to hear all that. On the upside, at least it happened today and not the day you have your koi club grow contest.

Tomorrow can only be better.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Hopefully tomorrow will be a nice day its the grow and show fish picking tomorrow but Pepsi is grounded thats for sure :LOL:
Thanx eceryone for your support :)
Dave

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confuzion

Latest Threads