what are they worth?

Reaction score
hi all, I have owned and managed a garden pond for 10years now. circumstances force me to move house and the new owners want to fill in the pond :( had I have known forums even existed for garden ponds i would have joined years ago! sadly I have to sell but I have no idea what my gear/fish are worth. could anyone give me a guideline as to what my fish are worth? sorry if this is posted in the wrong area.

Due to house sale 25+ pond fish incl koi ( 3 x approx 10-12 inches-1 possibly is a Doitsu Kujaku), 1 x koi 3-4 inches,5 x ghost koi all 12 inches plus; 2 x ,golden orfe 18 inches approx, and shubunkin,goldfish of various sizes .fibreglass holding tank 159cm long,80cm wide 52cm deep. Draper SWP120 submersible pump (120 litres per minute max,200 W,230 v)Hozelock Ecopower 2200/4500 filter ,3 part stone effect waterfall 1 x 3 pelican / shell shaped bowl fountain featureAs new owners do not want pond all the above is included, all is collection only All in current working order

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have you put and ad maybe on craigslist .Sorry to hear and guessing they are not fish lovers and they will be sorry in a couple of years and probably want a pond .I am guessing maybe Lincoln Nebraska .I don't think there are ponders on here from there but maybe some near by .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
thwelcomewagon.gif
mackerelman
Too bad about losing your pond. Maybe you can make another one wherever you are moving to. Guess if you were going to do that tho you'd take all the equipment w/ you. Don't know about the price of the fish as I only have goldfish. Where is Lincoln?

Ask a Question