What Did You Look Like In Your 20s?

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
lets see some old photos... (older for some than others) even black and whites. dont worry, it aint a beauty contest!

me in the early 80s ... 22 ish.
if i can post my ugly mug so can you!
922764_545801815458101_548549684_n.jpg
come on!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you are cute! I assume the one on the right....................

I need to find something and scan it in

Reaction score
I looked a hell of a lot better then then I do now.... but then I suppose we can all say that, cant' we? I was having babies in the 80's. I don't know if I can find any pictures of when I was in my 20's. Somehow I think my younger brother ended up with all the family photos when my mother was moving out of her house, which means those photos will never be seen again.... I will dig around too.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
koiguy1969 said:
excuse me addy... the one on the right? its koiguy not koigirl !!! the one on the right is an old girlfreind... we had just came in from an afternoon on the boat.
got ya!

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
hey.. the hair was cool back then.. i still prefer long hair on women. atleast ones under 35 or so. i dated your "hairdo" a few times!!! were you a metal head?

Reaction score
My hair is still long (longer than there) but not so big anymore LOL ... I sport a pair of echo safety glasses to hold it back now! I am so high maintence LMAO. Are you now going to call me OLD for still having long hair???

And YES, I was then, and still am a die hard metal head .. only got to a few concerts but they were Def Leppard (with Ratt), AC/DC, Dio (with Mega Death and Sabatage), KISS, Motley Crew ... you get the idea ... I listen to a lot of different types of music, but hubby will tell you most of my music, I am stuck in the 80s.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
i was a metal head..still am.. and no i wont call you old... i'm past the 1 /2 centry mark so... i went to so many concerts it was insane... preist, maiden, crue, queensryche ratt, halen, europe, fastway, kingdonm come, lita ford,metal church,sabbath, dio, pink floyd, boston, bto, king diamond, mercyful fate, vendetta, triumph, on and on. worked with a few local bands. saw atleast 2 or 3 a month. the 80s ruled... now i'm all nostalgic and feeling old! wah!
now everyone else...lets see em!!

Reaction score
I forgot Maiden on my list .. shame on me, as they were my favorite band for awhile ... saw them two nights in a row .. what a difference a state makes ... RI was a much better show than MA was ... that was the Somewhere in Time tour ... I can remember tripping out to Somewhere in Time ,.. did you have the complete cover in the cassette? Sooo much detail squeezed in there ... can still quote Churchhills speech from memory LOL ...my respect dropped for them when they came out with the Seventh Son for the Seventh Son album (ironically, hubby who wasnt a die hard Maiden fan loved this album) ... still love their older stuff ... and will say the same for Crue ... Theather of Pain was a disgrace ... Lita Ford had a set of lungs on her! Judas Priest is just classic must have ... I still listen to nearly everyone you listed ...

For the metal head kids, I couldnt believe how many people had no clue who Fastaway was ... I think most learned who they were from the movie Trick or Trreat with Gene Simmons and Ozzy.

Now I have this one playing in my head LOL ...

I really listen to a great variety, but on the metal theme, I've since added Seether and Five Finger Death Punch to my list. Seether has some serious talent, but their language will throw a lot of people ... Their song F+++ Me Like You Hate Me is an awesome song, but if you dont understand the story line of the song, it's offensive to many. It's a shame, as you;re unlikely ever hear them on the liberal radio...

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
oh man..l.a guns, bullet boys, jet boys, vandenburg, ufo , saxon, msg, venom, xyz, purple, raindow, def tones,nugent, zappa, ...good times!
my favorite fastway tune...
now i'm gona have to start a new all metal music thread...lol

Reaction score
Great tune but we are going to be here all night if we are going to start listing off all the greats of the 80s ... I still laugh about Dee Snider taking on the Parent Advisory Committee ... people thought he was no more then a drug abusing disgrace that needed to be sensored from our tender souls ... I think the senate hearing is even on Youtube where he intelligently defended himself and rock music in general. Found it LOL ...

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
saw that back when it happened... MTV...LOL. ...I REMEMBER ROB HALFORD FROM PREIST DOING THE SAME!
anyways ..had to load 2 of my favorite balads... ***oops first one was the wrong one but to good to erase.

Ask a Question