What Happened to Flight 370?

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
You will not like my theory... The latest facts is that the flight flew for another 5 hours AFTER is disappeared of radar. US investigators conclude this due to new information, the plane has Rolls Royce engine, and that engine automatically sends out information on the performance of the engine to Rolls Royce HQ, and it sent information that the plane engine was " alive and well"!

I think the plane was commandeered for other purposes,

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Remember... the Bad People have to tell us what they are going to do... they always do... like in 9/11, they told us years in advance that the world trade center was a target. They also told us that they would hijack a plane and turn it into a "dirty bomb"... remember?

I think they got rid of the people and flew the plane to Africa. It sounds like it was all planned out well. Cause planes with people and cells phones just don't disappear into thin air.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Terrorism is definitely possible, but with no leads, its just as likely that the plane had some sort of malfunction.
No matter what happened, no part of me thinks the plane is in one piece. It would be nearly impossible to hijack a plane, make it go invisible, and land it in another country without anyone noticing. Maybe not impossible, but close enough to impossible that I don't think that is the case.

My guess is aliens.

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
My guess is aliens.
Aliens is not outside the realm of possibility in terms of mathematical probability if we look at the number of habitable systems that have been discovered in the past 10 years. Our knowledge of the heavens is increasing in leaps and bounds.

However, neither is it a good scenario when the first thing the aliens do is abduct an entire plane. I sometimes wonder why people are so happy to look for and find alien life. If aliens happen to be much more technologically superior than us, they might simply look at us as a planet to colonize and exploit.

And if we find aliens less technologically superior, I'm sure that Putin would like to carve out his sphere of influence there. And for us, Haliburton and Monsanto would not be far behind in looking for opportunities.

Last edited:

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Here is what we now know for sure...
* Two people on board had forged passports from Iran (not the friendliest place on the planet!)
* plane took off in the wrong direction after we lost contact with it.
*Plane now believed to have traveled at least four hours after we lost all contact.
*No signs of any crash, or problems with plane.
*Transponders were "turned off" after we lost contact.

The White house press release just now says that they are going to expand the search to the Vast expanse of the Indian Ocean.
They should be searching certain counties for suitable landing strips where the plane may have landed and then hidden from sight.
Planes just don't disappear without a single trace in this day and age.... unless somebody what's it to disappear. This would indicated a well organized terror plot to me. I don't want to scare anybody, but this whole mystery surrounding the plane's disappearance is very strange for sure.

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
* Two people on board had forged passports from Iran (not the friendliest place on the planet!)
- I think those two guys are supposed to be illegal immigrants traveling on fake passports to go to Europe. I think this is a dead end.
- Scarier is that one guy who is an Uighur professor with technical knowledge. The Uighurs are separatist Muslims who have been bombing Chinese buses and were responsible that those 17 stabbings in the Chinese bus/rail? station recently. There's even a video on the internet of a couple of them charging Chinese police with swords and getting shot.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
How often do they update the pictures from Google earth............would be interesting to look all over the areas to see what we cold see but I don't thing they update the pics that often or is there a live version?

Reaction score
Anyone on here ever watch Lost? So crazy similar!

I don't think it crashed. I think hijacked. I think its doable to avoid radar if you know what you're doing, turn off the switches, use some blocking devices. I don't know the details on these things, but I watch enough tv to know if you want to do it, there's a techie guy out there that will know, for a price. A bitter ex employee of Boeing - whatever. Someone knows how to make a plane disappear in mid air.

Second: I heard that if you call the cell phones of the passengers, they were still ringing. Interesting.

I have no theory really. Just some random, tv fueled thoughts.

Must spend more time by the pond, less by the tv.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Why are missing Malaysia Airlines passengers' phones still ringing?

Families of the missing Malaysian Airlines passengers were stunned to find that their loved ones' phones were still ringing, despite being missing for days. But what seems like a glimmer of hope may actually be standard practice by phone carriers.

Though flight 370 mysteriously vanished over the Gulf of Thailand four days ago, the families of 19 missing passengers have signed a statement saying they have been able to call their loved ones’ phones and hear ringing, according to China.org.cn. The phone calls have all disconnected after ringing.

Does this mean that phones are still on and working? Why aren’t missing passengers picking up when their families call?

Though we won’t know the answer for sure until the plane is located, technology industry analyst Jeff Kagan says even if a phone is off, a call placed to a mobile device can still ring.

“When you place a call it takes a few moments for the call to be completed, so phone companies typically start the ringing tone so you know it is ringing,” he says. “[That way] you know it is being connected so you won’t hang up and try again.”

There are several steps to the connection process, he says. When you make a call to a mobile device, the carrier finds the closest cell tower to where the recipient of the call last was registered. If the recipient isn’t in the range of that tower, it continues expanding out to larger areas to try to find the network the recipient is on. If it can’t find the recipient, the call disconnects, goes to voice mail, or gives an error message. Phone calls can end up disconnected because the network is over capacity or if a caller has repeatedly called too many times, he says.

“Basically the carrier is placing you on hold while it searches for the other phone, and the sound you hear instead of hold music is ringing,” Mr. Kagan explains.

This can even happen when a phone is destroyed, waterlogged, out of network, or entirely off, he says. The phones won’t stop ringing until the carrier terminates the phone number.

“That [could] put false hope in the minds of families who are desperately trying to reach their loved ones,” he says.

Ask a Question