sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Don't say those bad words addy ,no more storms please .Well still after living here all this time can't get used to them calling to check up on all seniors to make sure they are OK and do we need anything .YEH s snow plow :LOL:Nice to know they care

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
How true addy been years now and still have to be amazed by it .Even local post office called to let me know that there would be no mail delivery because no trucks came in and were also checking on there retired peoples list they have there .I will have to see if I can get the snow off the sliding glass doors before it starts to melt .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a/b
Country
United States
Weather update shows anthother 1-3 inches/ hr for next 4 hrs with snow continuing until early Sunday morning. Don't know if I'll see the pond before spring

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My pond netting is disappearing. It is around 3 feet over water surface
tmp_16694-Screenshot_2016-01-23-09-54-45-1426516284.png

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
We haven't had winter here yet...
I guess compared to your usual winters we never have any. If all that rain we get here was snow we would have piles and piles of snow but when it's cold here it's usually clear. Boo Hoo :cry:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well front porch is shoveled off and took the smaller ladder and put it against the fence and climbed over and did clean the snow from by the patio doors and heat pump .Did side porch also but the winds have really picked up even more than this morning .After 2:30 pm and still no snow plow on our road .Snow is already trying to cover up what I did because of the wind .Snow is above my boot tops out in the yard .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Good thing about this snow it should melt fast with the warmer temps. for the rest of the week .It just can't melt fast enough for me .They are saying that it will warm up and they better be right .I can't complain since this winter has been a nice warm one.OH how true JW LOL

Ask a Question