JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
We're still being punished for a warmer than average Winter. Continuing our colder than average Spring.
33°F, windy, cold, snowy.

Just like with every forecast lately, I see a nice day about a week away, but if it's anything like what we've been having, that one nice day will be followed by two weeks of cold. :cold:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a/5b
We're still being punished for a warmer than average Winter. Continuing our colder than average Spring.
33°F, windy, cold, snowy.

Just like with every forecast lately, I see a nice day about a week away, but if it's anything like what we've been having, that one nice day will be followed by two weeks of cold. :cold:

El Niño has lost some of its punch... that's probably why that warm winter disappeared so quickly. There were massive flakes of snow coming down here earlier today, and now it's just cold and windy and damp yet again.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
The deep freeze didn't happen last night YEAH!. Possible snow today, but now a trace instead of a inch. Hard freeze tonight, maybe that will miss us to. Right now wet.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Woke up to snow on the ground. It's cold, but at least the sun is shining! We've had flurries off and on every day since last Saturday. One day this week we had graupel, which was a new word for me - it's soft hail!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well it snowed last night and this is my back yard today.

0409160942b.jpg

0409160942.jpg

0409160940.jpg

Ask a Question