What is your weather like ... today

cas

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
That groundhog lied. Got 4-6 inches of snow April 3, 8 and 9 each day. And now it is snowing again.

Attachments

• 2016-4-3 kitchen.JPG
    2016-4-3 kitchen.JPG
    225.9 KB · Views: 86
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
What the heck is HST?
Rainy day today until late afternoon, then the sun came out. Got a total of 2.5" of rain since yesterday. Everything was flooded this morning, but tonight just the rivers were out, fields not longer had "ponds" in them! Grass is very green and lush in my yard. Temps are going to warm up, after another chilly one tonight, but staying above freezing again. Yippee! I think I am in the clear for Spring to stay for good now. :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
What the heck is HST?
Rainy day today until late afternoon, then the sun came out. Got a total of 2.5" of rain since yesterday. Everything was flooded this morning, but tonight just the rivers were out, fields not longer had "ponds" in them! Grass is very green and lush in my yard. Temps are going to warm up, after another chilly one tonight, but staying above freezing again. Yippee! I think I am in the clear for Spring to stay for good now. :)

Harmonized Sales Tax.
Apparently in Ontario it has something to do with the weather...:whistle:

Ask a Question