What is your weather like ... today

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
Torrential rain here since Tuesday. We do spring differently here Mitch. :watching:

I take solace in the fact that a lot of bugs are dying under the snow...:vamp:

We also had a confirmed tornado touch down just east of the city...so spring is always an exciting time for weather.:eek:
(no damage, it was in a field)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
70's and sunny and lots more work to do but hubby has to eat .ooops and UPS is here and so is fedex .the delivery war is on :)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Sun on the way and could reach 87f by Monday! A chilly 52 right now. Friend up the road got a bike so we are going to do a test ride tomorrow and see how she handles it. Will ride to the fire station so if she falls apart we will have immediate medical help :nurse:

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
We're getting little sprinkles of rain, better than nothing on this parched dry prairie. It's so dry here that the Ross Creek has all but dried up and if we don't get a good pounding of rain this spring, lots of trees will die. Last year was so dry that during the middle of summer lots of trees had next to no leaves!!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
We are supposed to be in the 80's all next week but we need a little rain .Could you arrange to send me a little of your rain JW.Won't ask Colleen because I know she needs the rain .:)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@sissy you are welcome to all the rain you can handle from us. We are heading into the shiny stuff soon, I can hardly wait, I'm shivering w/delight :LOL:

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
A balmy 60 F outside, but I can't say the same for the pond. :( There is an opening 4' across where I have the de-icer, but the rest is still covered with ice, and the thermometer registers a COOL 42 F! The sun is quite a ways south, so no warmth makes it over the neighbours' damn cedar hedge. :mad:
John

Ask a Question