What is your weather like ... today

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Everything falling in ponds these days. Instead of trying to catch it all with nets and clean filters constantly, I got smart and put fine nets back up for a while till leaf litter quits falling ....
20160509_120812.jpg
20160509_120756.jpg

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Cooler today, 53°F, rain coming soon.

My computer has been freezing the past few weeks and has gotten considerably worse this week. I went through all the basic steps and have not been able to fix it. Next step is upgrading to Windows 10 and hoping that magically solves it, but I'm thinking it's something worse. Regardless, if I disappear from the forum, thats why. No budget for new PC anytime soon. :(

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
After a few days of grey days and a torrential rain, back to a sunny day. Even the fish seemed to be glad. They surface swam in the sun this morning! I even saw my blackies flitting about. I know they are alive at least, lol.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Cooler today, 53°F, rain coming soon.

My computer has been freezing the past few weeks and has gotten considerably worse this week. I went through all the basic steps and have not been able to fix it. Next step is upgrading to Windows 10 and hoping that magically solves it, but I'm thinking it's something worse. Regardless, if I disappear from the forum, thats why. No budget for new PC anytime soon. :(
I had to upgrade to windows 10 also and mine would freeze up before I updated but since it has been working great and did not loose any of my files .I think the deadline is July for free

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I had to upgrade to windows 10 also and mine would freeze up before I updated but since it has been working great and did not loose any of my files .I think the deadline is July for free

I made it through the upgrade just fine. I do miss Windows 8 though. I'll find out soon whether it solved the freezing issue or not.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
We still have a 10 yr old puter with windows vista! You kinda knock on wood every day it makes it another day, lol. If we tried to upgrade it to a new system, im convinced it will explode into a puff of very smelly smoke! Lol

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
We still have a 10 yr old puter with windows vista! You kinda knock on wood every day it makes it another day, lol. If we tried to upgrade it to a new system, im convinced it will explode into a puff of very smelly smoke! Lol

I know what you mean. Up until four years ago, I was using a computer that was about 12 years old with Windows XP. It made horrible sounds on start up towards the end of its life. That computer had a lot of issues through the years, but the good thing about it was I knew everything about Windows XP at that point, and I could fix just about anything. I didn't know anything about Windows 8, partly because it ran flawlessly until a few weeks ago, and partly because Windows seems to make it more difficult to figure those things out.

Ask a Question