addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Nah it is a bit pricey for us cheapies and the rain has not stopped wouldn't be that much fun. But a nice day we might have considered it. They offer horse rides, over 100 bucks a ride. Nice looking horses.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Shame they charge so much .I loved our carriage and the sound of rain on the roof of it was the best ,well as long as it was not raining to hard and no thunder and lightning .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Rising to 76 today :)

Hubby picked up a free curb side desk for me a couple days ago. It was rather shabby looking at first, but a good cleaning and some oiling up and as good as new. It says solid maple on it. I love it.

IMG_7435.JPG

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Raining here, raining where we left, raining until Sunday so they say.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
they say a chance of thunderstorm so picking out things on my honey do list of small things that don't need a lot of time or power tools .Got really humid out now and sticky hot so something must be getting closer

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
It's snowing here this morning which is great.
We can sure use the moisture.

On the weather radar I don't see any moisture 7 hours north of me for the wildfires though.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
We had a bad thunder storm last night and heavy rain and there is one expected for tonight .I am sure Mitch is waiting for that snow to get deeper

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Yikes Mitch. :(
It's been lovely here. I've been super busy and have decided to put off pulling the liner this summer.
Instead I'm redoing the floors throughout the house which I have told the hubby is a great thing since now I'll have a nice carpet and padding as an underlayment for when I do redo the liner.
I've convinced myself that this is a great way to save money.
Now I have to put back all the rocks I pulled down to rebuild.

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
79 F on the north side of the house right now! :) Calling for a HIGH of 48 on Sunday. :( The pond is still only around 52, can't really start feeding yet.
John

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
humid and got about half the yard trimming done and started to mow the one side yard .The front is way to wet but both sides can be done .More rain for tonight .Grass has never been greener but sure is thick and hard to cut .

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Might freeze here tonight. Better get the stuff back in greenhouse. I don't think I will get frost cause of good tree coverage now, but just in case I will put tender stuff away.
Got new LG4 cell phone today cheap, cause I get new one after contact is up, they practically give it away at 50 Canadian bucks. Should get new pond pictures tomorrow.

Had a litte fiasco today, lost old cell phone with inportant bank and other cards inside the carry case. "Ran around like chicken with my head cut off" full panic mode. ... :mad:
Then I finally found it, ran back to mall and lady had it at shop where I was trying on clothes while shopping earlier with my mom.
Then there was the "new phone" hassle, trying to figure it out. What a day!

Ask a Question