sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
got a sample but the red does not look good with my deck rails /The cedar looks good though .But I was hoping some one used this stain before .It started to rain again .Behr has 40 dollars off 5 gallons and it is 155 dollars for 5 gallons and the olympic is only semi solid color .No transparent stain in olympic .it is also on a rebate of 40 dollars for 5 gallons .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
behr associate was there and I had a sample with me of the stain on the rails.it is raining here now a light rain but rain .

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Already 65°F this morning and there isn't a day in the forecast where the high temp is below 70!

...and after a week of sun, we're expecting storms all three days of my camping trip coming up. It's still days away, so hopefully that changes.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Rain Rain rain, days of rain forcast, no end in sight till Wednesday.
Have a Happy Canadian Long Weekend everybody while I have to work, and hubby was suposed to get garden planted but everything is a mudbath now.... Ton of snow reported in Northern Alberta too! That should put out them fires..

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
We had heavy rain friday night and heavy rain saturday night, I had to empty my rain barrels because they were full .Even the totes I left outside were full .Did mow some of the side yard and trimmed yard and some of the trees .Nice and sunny today and they say no rain for next week .Picked half of my strawberries .Got a bumper crop this year

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
windy out now but sunny but front yard is like stepping on wet sponges .I did do the back and the other side and pulled lots of weeds .Supposed to be in the 70's and 80's all next week .Got my moisture meter ready to see if I can stain the pergolas .Not sure the decks have cured long enough to do them .Did a sample to check the color

Ask a Question