water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
82 today heading to 90 by friday.

This warm weather brought out our bee buddy, it loves to eat the dead bees laying on the ground. Big sucker!
Capture.JPG

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
have errands to run today and still have to finish outside and may have to mow the front yard again .They say rain for thursday and the rain for most of next week .I am sounding more and more like jw .How does she do it with all that rain they get there .:unsure:Here we get rain when we don't need and come July and August we really need rain and none insight

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
hey all! Rain, rain, and rain for this whole next week as well as what this week has been...with nice intermittenly during the day to warm the humidity up so it rains again later in the evening....winding the algea up in the pond(s) and giving them a dirty look :( . Oh I made another pond lol on the other side of my bigger one :D . This one is my old first preformed 170 gal pond with a bathtub for it's bog (which isnt hooked up yet as I need to get another pump and tubing).

Attachments

• new pond 8.jpg
    new pond 8.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 120
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a/5b
It made it to 86 this afternoon before the thunderstorms moved in early this evening. We had good soaking rains on and off for about 4 hours. Also, we have officially hit spawning season in the pond... my orange koi was doing Flipper maneuvers in the pond yesterday and today. Same thing happened last year right around Memorial Day weekend and about 2 months later there were koi fry in the pond!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Rain on the way.............better get the lawn mowed fast!
My walk is more important tho so lawn will wait till later.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
We've had 80s for three days now! I just got back from a camping trip and was amazed at how much my plants have grown! The native garden and pond area look completely different compared to when I left on Monday! I hope to share photos of that as well as photos of my trip as soon as I get everything organized. I have about 850 photos and videos to sort through from the past few days.

Ask a Question