sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I am wet feels like it rained but oh no that is sweat says it is 91 degrees but says it feels more like 97 degrees .No more work out side for me .Nice cool house for now

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
making hubby stuffed peppers in new crock pot

Attachments

• 100_7422.JPG
    100_7422.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 77
  • 100_7423.JPG
    100_7423.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 114

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
One big storm moving in, flash flood, tornado, severe t storm warnings. It is almost here

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We lucked out, the real serious part of the storm headed south just a touch west of us. Real large hail, dented up cars, took out windows, strong winds. We got around a inch of rain. The skies were dancing.

The tornado warnings stayed west of us. The hills to the west of Frederick, quite often break up the storms just enough to not damage us.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Plenty of sunshine and temps getting warmer today. Might get some rain later today but then the whole next week should be nice again.
Time to cut some firewood from the neighbors trees they cut down. All we have to do is split it..............Score!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
3 storms blew through here but had nothing but winds and rain and now another one is coming .At least it is cool out and the storms are fast and I could still get plenty done out side

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
85°F and sunny. More 80s and and 70s on the way. Haven't been getting much rain lately.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Was pouring for a long time today but slacking off now. The darn wet stuff is so unpredictable as it was only supposed to be slight showers now and then. Surprise, surprise and I was out walking in it but wearing every bit of rain gear from my head to my toes

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
We could use some of your liquid sunshine, j.w! If you get tired of it, just send it this way. :D
John

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Hot Hot Hot sick of hot. 96 expected tomorrow. We really need some rain.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Another great night love this no need for any air conditioner on at night just open the windows a let the cool air in .Got my electric bill yesterday and it was 117 dollars ,not bad for an all electric house .Addy I asked my utility company about the solar thing and all the say they don't know of any program here ,gotta contact someone else i guess .The house out on 58 had the solar panels taken down to put on a new roof so can't ask them about it since they are selling the house because of a death in the family .Only house I knew around here that had solar panels.I don't understand these rental panel companies .Now they say again we are going to start getting up into the 90's for 2 days and then some rain by wednesday

Ask a Question