What is your weather like ... today

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
my koi ate mine ,sucked the buggers right out of there shells
Ugggh! Well you have monsters so it doesnt surprise me, lol. I was reading up on them, and they say the snails live birth so scoop them out till they get big enough to reintroduce. Luckily I dont have Godzilla Koi! Lol

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I should have kept them in the fish tank .Before I got home with them they had babies

Attachments

• pics on durecell back up 1094.JPG
    pics on durecell back up 1094.JPG
    224.4 KB · Views: 69
  • pics on durecell back up 1098.JPG
    pics on durecell back up 1098.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 127

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Ugggh! Well you have monsters so it doesnt surprise me, lol. I was reading up on them, and they say the snails live birth so scoop them out till they get big enough to reintroduce. Luckily I dont have Godzilla Koi! Lol
Good look scooping them out they are tiny tiny tiny when they are born. My goldfish leave them alone, I think, judging by how many snails I now have. I have to shuffle walk so I don't squish the snails. If I do the fish run to snack on them.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Oh my! Those giant snails are amazing! Im praying mine show up alive. Glad I only ordered 12!

As for the weather, beautiful summer day...even the "rug" is enjoying the sun, lol!
image.jpeg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Since we are all obsessed (that's what my mom from AZ says about me) with the weather, thought I would start a thread so we could post what the weather is like in our neck of the woods. This winter has sure had some mild weather across the US. Yesterday I sat and admired my fish many times, it drew me outside. The pond water was 46 degrees at the surface.
This morning, the fog has rolled in, it's 31 degrees, and the moisture on my deck is ice. I'm concerned about black ice on the roads, so will be leaving for work early. Still supposed to be above normal in temps (40's for highs and 30 for lows) the next 10 days, and mostly sunshine. Who could ask for more for February? :razz:
Does Hell have a Sister City?

Jim.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Yes, its called Phoenix, AZ! Lol. I lived in Tucson and it was miserably hot and Phoenix is Tucson on crack! Alphalt jungle of black that holds the heat and unleashes it onto everyone! Uggh!
I was actually referring to my area of California.At 4:00pm it was 106 F. in the shade.

Jim.

Ask a Question