sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
My veggie garden is planted and had to water that all by the mountains it is raining .Nothing here but the dew we get at night .But we at least had those rain storms a couple of weeks ago .This weather worries me this is to hot for May so makes me wonder how bad the rest of the summer will be .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a/5b
86 predicted for tomorrow! :eek: We had a crazy foggy morning today. It was spooky driving over the bridge on my way to work this morning; if you looked ahead from the stoplight it looked like the bridge went straight up into the clouds.

All the plants are going crazy blooming and growing this week. The landscapers are coming next week. It took DH almost 3 hours to mow the lawn the other day. He would have just waited for the landscapers, but we had the house re-appraised this morning for refinancing and we wanted things to look good. (Yes, we just bought the house in October, but we had to have a co-borrower at the time, and now our finances are straightened out enough so we can get the co-borrower off the mortgage).

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13a
Country
Thailand
korat.jpg
Current webcam capture. Temperature in the upper right corner: 38ºC, 100.4ºF.

Reaction score
Next four days highs in the 60s (62 to 68). Then Monday high in the 70s for the next five days. Then its back to the 60s:(. We are still getting some nights below 32. :mad:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Gosh and I am complaining about 80's and 90's .Got a lot done already ,have to get up at 6 am just so i can get some stuff done and then on and off during the day when the shade hits certain areas i want to work on .Still did not finish the edging .Got lots of thunder and lightening but no rain .At least the dew in the morning is nice and heavy because nights get down to 50 degrees

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
It has been like that every night since monday and going to be like that next week also .I open the windows at night to pull in the cool air for the house and then close everything up during the day

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
It has been very humid here and the dew we get makes it look like it rained .Even the driveway is wet and you can here the dew from the roof running down the gutters early in the morning

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I am from NJ and never had to deal with weather like this and been here a little over 11 years now .Nj is called the garden state for a reason and here i don't still know how they garden .NJ has very rich soil and here it is clay and water only goes down a few inches .I have been adding stuff to the soil since i moved here .Lots of epsom salts and fertilizer .

Ask a Question