What is your weather like ... today

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
Well that's weird.
Usually the only thing that prevents me from seeing the weather banners is not being signed in.
Maybe your anti-virus is messing with it too.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I thought that but I can turn it off and it is still not there. oh well no biggy........

Storm moving in temps dropped doing a rain dance.................naked of course!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Yeh storms all around us and no rain .I looked at my thermometer outside before afte I posted inside on puter it said 91 and outside ones both said 99 .Did cool off with nice winds down to 86 now

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
We had colder than normal winter, then nice early spring, then got chilly, then HOT, then normal, now going to get chillier than normal for a few nights, in the upper 40's for lows, but I believe the grass and plants are enjoying the temps immensely. I love green and spring and fall seasons. My yard looks really nice this year, if I do say so myself. I love planting things and adding landscaping areas ... soon I will run out of room, but that's ok. I need to stop adding and just enjoy what I have! Always room for annuals for that "pop" of color right away.
Got up into the 80's here, but tonight going down to 50 or so. Windows are open, and the breeze is wonderful ...

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Now It needs to stop briefly let it soak in then continue to rain. We have had more in this storm than the entire month of April.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Well send some this way, we hardly got any rain the other day, was more of a sprinkle than anything.

Well got the front little pond finally going out front. The sweet grass and some other yellow striped grass that was growing in the stream is coming back nicely despite being frozen there solid all winter. I will have to get picture soon, just have to plant around the pond but worried about frost.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
For sure! TV Phones radio sending out flash flood warnings, we were fine up on our hills and away from the rivers.
Both of our phones where blasting out warnings, loud honking noise.

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
For sure! TV Phones radio sending out flash flood warnings, we were fine up on our hills and away from the rivers.
Both of our phones where blasting out warnings, loud honking noise.
Must have been the rain dance! No pictures?? :whistle:
John

Ask a Question