What is your weather like ... today

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Pictures coming soon CE. Still Working on Beautiful , but waiting couple more days to plant out front. We had some frosty days and my marigolds froze so I will have to replant them Thursday, cause I am off that day and danger of frost should finally be gone, fingers crossed!

Right now it is 57 degrees, going back out to fiddle with pond spitter for front yard little pond . Things were looking really nice till the deer came and ate lots of my white tulips out front by little pond.

Last night I swear someone rocked me to sleep with a ten pound rock, (ha ha ha) cause I slept so hard all night, till 10:30am this morning! I was still so tired from working to death at work that I slept extra hard. Long weekend always so busy at bakery.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
A cool 38F here this am. Brrrrrrr should be warming back up later in the week.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Beautiful 54 right now, temps will be spring like for a few days, in the 70's YEAH a break from the 90's

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
It's only 48 here this morning, Brrrr .... only going up to about 60 today. I like 70/50s for this time of year, thank you very much. LOL Been so windy, had to add about 2" of water to goldfish pond, and 1" to koi pond. Hoping get some rain this afternoon, but only calling for about quarter of an inch. Anything will be glad for, or going to have to water landscaping tonight.

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
36 f this morning. Started feeding the fish a few days ago, now they'll be back on a starvation diet until it warms up again. Damn see-saw weather! :mad:
John

Ask a Question