addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We are finally having a break from the rain 80 and low humidity!

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Well the weather lately has been very nice, not too hot and not too cold. At least the 100 degree weather is gone and no storms lately, just a few rain drops here and there. today was sunny and about 80 degrees. Garden looks great and I need to rest as yesterday I was not feeling too well, had a fever but now I feel better. I think I ran my self down with work. garden and getting ready for garden tour was very stressful. After I saw the other host gardens I did not feel so bad, everybody has a area that was not perfect and everybody had some plant that was stress out from all the heat we had early July. I worried too much the day before tour and gave myself a headache!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Glad to hear you are feeling better!

We are heading back up into the 90's some possible rain coming. Had two beautiful cool (80) days low humidity

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Just a beautiful morning to have coffee by the pond. No wind, about 73 degrees and that feels just perfect! Garden and ponds look so awesome this morning that I wish I could just freeze time and we could savor the momen forever!
20150725_094958.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Very hot and humid last few days. Had a couple cooler nights earlier last week, windows open at night, but then boom ... 90's and high humidity. You just stand outside in the shade and sweat. Went to wine tasting Fri. after work, and they were giving full glasses for "tastes". You got 10 tastes for $10. Geesh, I finally had to taste at another booth, after 2 full glasses, then had headache all night long. Got dehydrated ... everyone was talking the next day about headaches. I had only one glass of water afterwards, should have had about 5 or 6! Sat. night, last night, went to another wine tasting and they had great bands playing. HOT again, imperative you were in the shade, and sweat just running down your back. Yuck! Rode home with neighbor, and I told her leave the top down on the Jeep. Yep, it was little chilly, since our skin was covered in sweat, but felt wayyyy better than being hot.
Today, cooler temps, and a little shower. I could use an all day soaking rain right now ... please! Have only had maybe .4" of rain in the last 3 weeks.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Oh that's terrible CE, I thought maybe you had lots of rain cause your pictures on the pond dig looked so green, but maybe that's you watering. Were supposed to get lots of rain tomorrow, so I should get out there and cut the grass before I go off to work.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Fire has not been totally put out yet ,they are inside but lots of water damage ,his apartment is on the first floor and there was an explosion in the upstairs apartment .

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Wow that is horrible....................so sorry to hear Sissy. I am glad he is ok

Ask a Question