What is your weather like ... today

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
They are telling people to break out coats hitting 65 here Wednesday, then back to 80's[/QUOTE]

Isn't that crazy, Addy? When it's sunny and 50 here, if I'm doing anything physical outside, a short sleeved shirt is enough, no need for a jacket, much less a coat. LOL
Going to be WINDY next couple of days. Looks like bad weather going to include my little part of this world. Yuck! I hate the wind, but going to see how my new windows do in 40 mph winds!!!! Must put up new weather station tonight, so I will know exactly how much the wind is really blowing. :)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
There is something outside ,it is scarey what is it ,it is bright it is warm OH MY GOSH IT IS THE SUN .I have to greet it I have to show it love so it stays around .I swept off the welcome mat so it felt loved:):kiss::singing:

Attachments

• crimal records sight and sun 011.JPG
    crimal records sight and sun 011.JPG
    200.1 KB · Views: 108
  • crimal records sight and sun 012.JPG
    crimal records sight and sun 012.JPG
    120.1 KB · Views: 146

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
love how rio looks up to her big brothers.Well sun stayed out and got up to 72 degrees and got lots done .But was time to bring the power tools in because it is getting dark out

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
glad it is not here .Still have to many things I need to do after all this rain held me up

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
I mowed on Sunday, figured the frosts last couple of mornings could shut it down, but then today, warm, WINDY, and at 10 p.m., it's still 60 degrees here! I check how much rain, only .3", but since I had the spotlight, checked for frogs since balmy weather, and sure enough I spotted at least 8 bullfrogs all sizes in the goldfish pond. Some were on the edge, but most were in the water. Nov. 11 and I have bullfrogs still on my pond. Now that's strange!!! Glad no "straight line winds" like they were predicting. I wanted the bad weather to roll in during the daylight hours, so I could watch it, but it waited until dark (which is by 5 these days). Did get my gutters cleaned out today, but I think this wind would have blown any leaves out of the gutters anyhow. LOL

Ask a Question