What is your weather like ... today

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Yup! Winter hit with a vengeance last night!! :eek: Snow, sleet, freezing rain...everything it's been saving up over the past month. But at least the temperature is back up to JUST above freezing, so if I wait long enough I might not have to shovel! :D Meeting friends at a restaurant in town tonight, so I hope it warms up FAST! :unsure:
John

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
well we missed out on the 8-10" of snow once again and just got like 1" to cover things again...oh well ponds waterfall is now shut off and the bubbler is keeping a nice open hole in half the pond. The deicer is in just in case and at the ready...hopefully it still works :O going to be in the 20's F during the days and single digits F during the nights....brrrrrr

Attachments

• xmas 15 and pond yard 12 29 15 050.JPG
    xmas 15 and pond yard 12 29 15 050.JPG
    223.7 KB · Views: 103
  • xmas 15 and pond yard 12 29 15 039.JPG
    xmas 15 and pond yard 12 29 15 039.JPG
    272.7 KB · Views: 111
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Eek we have what is termed a Weather bomb fast tracking towards us , the weather men say it will go to the north of us but how often have they been wrong , however if they are right I feel sorry for the people of Iceland

Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
On Monday, we had 7 inches of snow and windy too. My pond breather disappeared under the slushy snow which is now frozen on the pond. I fished it out but the hole that was there was not big enough to get it all above the water but the tube is exposed. I was worried it might get frozen in the ice and something might break. But I think all is ok. Getting very cold tonight.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Mine was frozen in ice most of last year, the tube got covered a few times, it cleared itself. yours should be ok. . . 72 here today

Ask a Question