What is your weather like ... today

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
Finally had a day above freezing, amazing what 34* can feel like after a few really cold days. We want to see some sun!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
This winter in the UK the weather is the strangest I've ever known. It's exceptionally mild and wet.
The average temp in December 2015 was 46F, but the long-term average is 39F. We also had over 12 inches of rain.
The sun has barely poked through constant grey skies, and it's been very windy. Some parts of the country have had "once in a 100 year" storms three times this winter. And it doesn't show any sign of abating.

Reaction score
Weather in Ohio has been unseasonably warm. Christmas was in the 30's & 40's, right now we are at 18 degrees...with sun but ohhhhh the wind...so there is a wind chill factor....regardless cold is......coooold !!! ): Just waiting for the warmth to return...a very long wait :(.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
20°F here, up to 40°F on Friday, but it looks like next week is gonna be the coldest week so far.

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I have stopped checking. We've gone from mid 70's with the ice cream truck rolling through the neighborhood to low 40's and wind. We've gone from sunny gorgeous skies to dreadful wind and rain and lightening and tornado's. I've gone from turtleneck sweaters to shorts in the same day and I'm OVER IT. Pick one, cold or warm but at least let's get some consistency.
*Rant over
Oh and Happy New Year to everyone.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Sunny here but more rain coming, snow up north, but any body living in the DESERT should never whine about rain.
Avg here is 7-8 inches for a year

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
39 at home 39 here but heading to 56 once the sun comes up

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
More precip. and clouds. This is a drought buster year for us! Though I don't care for gray skies this much we REALLY need this water. Snow pack is measuring 120% of normal, where last year we were at 50%.

Ask a Question