what kind of eggs?

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
today i was pruning lillies and such and decided to disconnect the hiacynth runners as i picked up one plant i noticed eggs..i didnt look any further but there was alot on this one plant root. they are a orangey copper color, translucent, but different color than ive seen yet. they look like fish eggs but i dont know what frog eggs look like either,so any body know? i did remove a goldfish (i think, i only saw the tail) from inside the ring.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
some pix....they not the best pix but you can see the color they are normal size just havent seen this color yet.

Attachments

• SANY0788.JPG
    SANY0788.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 427
  • SANY0790.JPG
    SANY0790.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 414
  • SANY0792.JPG
    SANY0792.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 429
Reaction score
hmm never seen orange eggs like that. My frog eggs were black and some looked oblong. It didn't take long for them to be tadpoles. They made great fish food and did an awesome job of keeping the liner algea free.

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
koiguy1969 said:
some pix....they not the best pix but you can see the color they are normal size just havent seen this color yet.

Koiguy
Does your camera have a Macro setting? If it does, delete these and use it. You will find the pictures will be in focus if you are still when you shoot it. Anything shot closer than 18" requires the use of Macro.

stroppy

stroppy
Reaction score
i know this is going to sound silly but they look like spiders eggs that i sometimes find in the garden ...but as i dont think spiders live in ponds ...ive no idea what they are !!

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
...i have trapdoor snails...they are live bearers. i pulled the better part of them out and put them in a baby pool we'll see what happens.

Ask a Question