What kind of koi is the one on Capewind's Avatar??

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
how were u able to give ur old fishes , must be sad moment , were they not good breed ,patern or space issue?

We are soooo off topic! I'm not sure it's ok, perhaps we should start a new topic to show off our fish, before someone complaints:D

Anyway..yes it was always hard to part with my large koi, but knowing otherwise they would die (small pond) made it easier!
I'm done buying koi, unless I lose one! I really wasn't trying to build a group of rare fish, I just wanted colorful ones and I think I did good!
...but my very favorite one, it is still the large domestic unknown (by me) and he isn't colorful at all! he is white and light gray, and has 2 orange spots on each side close to its tail. I just love him, I sometime wsh I could hug him!:joyful:
I'll try to get a pic of him tonight!

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
We are soooo off topic! I'm not sure it's ok, perhaps we should start a new topic to show off our fish, before someone complaints:D

Anyway..yes it was always hard to part with my large koi, but knowing otherwise they would die (small pond) made it easier!
I'm done buying koi, unless I lose one! I really wasn't trying to build a group of rare fish, I just wanted colorful ones and I think I did good!
...but my very favorite one, it is still the large domestic unknown (by me) and he isn't colorful at all! he is white and light gray, and has 2 orange spots on each side close to its tail. I just love him, I sometime wsh I could hug him!:joyful:
I'll try to get a pic of him tonight!
Hey, it's your thread, LOL! Go as off-topic as you want! But, yes, new topics are good for continuity and so people can find & follow along easier. I find it frustrating to go back, searching for something, only to eventually find "it" covered under a totally unrelated title.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Turns out my 2 fish are nothing like the fish in capewind's avi , but here's a pic of what my butterfly blue looks like
PS I took the shots with my phone so excuse the poor quality...definitely not "monthly contest" material:ROFLMAO:
20160915_194045 (2).jpg blue.jpg
I posted the other koi in a new thread (Fish and koi) where we could show off our favorite?

Ask a Question