addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
This was emailed to me by the national wildlife federation.

See what your wild life personality is...............

http://blog.nwf.org/2016/03/quiz-wh...bershipMonth_WildlifePersonality_MEM|MTMemHab

This is what it says I am, geez!

Result: You're a Great Blue Heron
Just like a Great Blue Heron, you are serene and majestic, but can move or make decisions with lightning speed when need be! When it comes to courtship and family matters, you prefer ritual, tradition and ceremony. Friends admire your calm and purposeful approach to life!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Mine says a monarch butterfly:

Just like a monarch butterfly, you are brilliant and graceful and the center of attention wherever you go! You’re a transformational figure who inspires and gives joy and delight to everyone around you. You have an incredible sense of direction and show amazing stamina as you travel through life’s journey!

Doesn't really sound like me at all. I think I should re-take the test....:unsure:

Reaction score
Country
United States
Okay, I took it again and answered some using my second choice. I got a red wolf:

Just like the red wolf, you stick by family and those closest to you through thick and thin. Privacy is important to you – but your beguiling ways make you someone people seek out to spend time with. You are true to yourself and those who count on you and you just might like vacationing or living along the North Carolina coast!

Sounds more like me

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
I got mountain lion.

You’re aloof yet can show your strength when need be, just like a mountain lion. You like to get out to explore and experience the wider world. Friends are amazed at how incredibly adaptable you are, but you do need A LOT of personal space and don’t like being hemmed in!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I'm a river otter:
Playful and friendly, you’re an otterly fun friend! You love mud, snow, water….nature is your playground. Friends and loved ones can count on your hugs and high fives, and that you always keep in touch. Your perfect day includes hanging out at home, going for a few swims and snacking every moment in between.

I'm trying to cut out on those snacks tho

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Second choices give me...red legged frog.

Unmistakably cool, you’re just like a California red-legged frog! You’ll take tall, cool grasses and wet meadows over the hot sun any day of the week. You’re not a picky eater -- you’ll eat just about anything you can fit in your mouth! You just might enjoy Mark Twain’s book ‘The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County”

Smaug

God makes perfect. I just dug the hole
Reaction score
Country
United States
Red wolf. I was thinking I was more like a bear with a sore a $$ but hey!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Red wolf, both times. And I'm married to a river otter; go figure. I otter be red with embarrassment, hey? Sorry, couldn't resist...

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
Just like a Great Blue Heron, you are serene and majestic, but can move or make decisions with lightning speed when need be! When it comes to courtship and family matters, you prefer ritual, tradition and ceremony. Friends admire your calm and purposeful approach to life!
I'll bet all of us picked a house near water!

Ask a Question