water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
If it was me I would light a match!
So tempting, but the fire Marshalls get pissy if you burn down someone else's unit.

We are close to it all being gone. The guy obsessively saved every note every book every document every receipt he had with this business he was trying to do. Work from home earn up to 10k a month. We saw maybe a earning of 300 in a year.
We have around 6 bags, the large black bags, full of the stuff.

It is sad, he never removed his deceased girl friends clothes, makeup etc, she died 6ish years ago. We have around 5 large black bags of that stuff, nice clothes if you dress like a older person (I wear t shirts shorts) and are size 18.

Around 7 shoe boxes stuffed with old spices. 5 large bins of Christmas stuff. on and on.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Happy b- day and anniversaries @addy, @j.w and @sissy . Snowed all day so went to the woods with the kids. My youngest loves to hang on the trees so the snow will fall all over him, it seems he has developed the talent of a mountain goat the way he can climb and hike up hills. Last year hiking in the snow I had to wait for him to catch up, now this year he's faster than me.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Thank you @Tara and so much fun in the snow! My 6 yr old grand-daughter loves the same thing. She calls it getting avalanched :D

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I am missing another neat snow storm, darn it, I love being home an watching the snow, walking in it. Oh will stuck with 70 ish temps

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Today I’m awake cause my cat is a butt, and a bad dream. I may or may not fall asleep on the couch for a nap before I have to find out if I’ll be going in to work, that depends on the weather. Expecting snow and ice.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
waiting for mail lady because I have lots of mail going out and coming in .So much to do and here I sit now

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
It’s starting! First bit of snow, and my boss already text and told me not to bother going in. That means I get to make French toast, and move all the water lilly to the goldfish tank cause the pleco won’t stop eating them.

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Spent all morning hunting strawberries. I have a cheesecake order going out Thursday morning and she wants fresh strawberries with glaze. All I'm finding is snowberries- mostly white and very tart! Spent over $20 for what berries I could find, charging $30 for the cake! Lesson learned- no out of season fresh fruit orders.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Addy did you also check church's to donate stuff .
We did a search and looked for a group that would come and remove the furniture and heavy boxes. There are lots of places to donate to but some want you to bring it to them. We are in a small car. And that stuff is heavy

Ask a Question