Whatcha doing today?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
@JamieB the one with split leaves is a Monstera ...new leaves increase in size and grow more and more splits as the plant matures and then starts to grow holes in the middle
I had this plant, I trained it to grow upright with a moss covered pole from the nursery .... it gets huge and it is super beautiful!
..it does require a lot of light and benefit from being outdoor in warm weather
Mine came from a piece of roots I took from my mom's, I had to leave it behind when I moved, no room for a plant that size :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
This is the Monstera D. it looks very messy but with a little support it can be super cool

monstera-vll.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I’ve got a total black thumb. My MIL wants more plants, she’ll probably end up with it. I’m blessed she’s which a great lady. We’re getting her old car, so when we go, if I can, I’ll take it to her then.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I’ll be off a good part of the day, Christmas party that I made all the cookies for. Ugh, the uniform I have to wear for this is so not comfortable. The only piece that fits right is the shirt I bought, and the neck tab.

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Computer work and packing some internet orders. We're going to take a break to visit a friend, have lunch and see his new house siding. Then, back to more internet orders. Christmas orders have been keeping me away from my forums, but the orders will slow down again after the holidays.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
We woke up to snow this morning, too - all the weathermen said it would miss us... all the weathermen missed the boat! haha! It's pretty, but cold. Today is cookie baking day for me - I'll put on the Christmas music and bake my way through a few dozen dozens!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have not baked much of any thing since retiring .Used to take a lot of baked stuff up to the union hall for the guys who stopped in .Now there is no one to eat it .I used to can a lot also .funny I retired from every thing

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
That’s the Irish shamrock, sheep shire as I knew it. If it is that, it’s edible, kinda sour taste.
It is called oxalis .It can only tolerate shade and leaves can be black, red or purple or green

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Wow, things got quite. This thread was constantly getting new chatter, now it’s gone quite.

Ask a Question