j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I painted the shutters for the rental and of course rode bike. Found hamburger on sale for $1.99 a lb and bought 24 lbs of the stuff. Pkg'd it all up in 1 lb packs and now in freezer! Gotta have my burgers!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
It sure is, in another month the aroma coming from them will be gorgeous, there is pink, yellow, white lilies covering nearly the whole surface.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
But they become invasive and that is why they don't want them in lakes .Hamburger YUCK

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
What next hubbies battery in explorer is dead and hood release on my truck broke just now .I am fed up with this .I hate this I am ready to trade both in on another new vehicle .But I think I am cursed

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I love good quality hamburger meat. Mixed with lamb for a shepherds pie, yum. Meatballs, chilli, Mexican pizza all great.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I buy hubbies hamburger straight from the butcher 2.99 a lb .Get his steaks there also

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
My father all ways grows his own meat to slaughter. I wish I lived closer, I miss my home grown food.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I grew up on an organic farm just no animals .Organic was non existent then but my dad was fussy about his growing methods .I spent my spring and summer working hard and it made me stronger .I think every kid should grow up that way

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I got a good deal from a good store. Usually $3.50 per lb. Gotta have my beef! Love a good rare steak too! I was born a carnivore :vamp::LOL:
Never cared much for veggies but I do eat them cuz they are supposed to be good for you :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I used to have water Lily but never thought they had a scent.
I don't eat meat but I will cook it for my family...I could never eat or cook anything I saw alive.
My stomach still turning at the thought that growing up we ate what I considered our pets...how did I not figure that out sooner?
smphone.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I used to have water Lily but never thought they had a scent.
I don't eat meat but I will cook it for my family...I could never eat or cook anything I saw alive.
My stomach still turning at the thought that growing up we ate what I considered our pets...how did I not figure that out sooner?View attachment 115292
I don't know, all I do know was in my house(unless you were my sister) turkeys, and chickens were plucked by me, then you got to see them hang upside down in the shed out back, also the lovely lambs turned up on the chairs.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Mine is 90 % lean because hubby does not like the fat anything lower is cheaper I think 80 % lean is 1.89 and 70 % is 1.69 .We are in cow country is like he says it is fresh from the pasture .Yuck and how terrible for the poor cow .I have never eaten meat and cook it for hubby's and others but even have to put gloves on YUCK AND YUCK

Ask a Question