j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Oh yikes I see what you mean sissy. I never go to the forum sidebar to look at stuff so I don't see that stuff. Are these our members posting this garbage? Shame on you bad boys or girls whoever you are :grumble:

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Sissy, I actually didn't know what you were talking about until JW posted. i don't go to that page of the forum so i don't notice them. i always use recent updates to check in. i think I have most deleted.

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I never go out there either. I don't think it is just the MODS job to keep an eye on this but all of us need to make sure when we see something suspicious that we pm one of the mods as well. We only have a few MODS and the number of posts that can be quite daunting. My two cents.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Well it doesn't do any good when I complain about you to them tmann.............you are still here...........................just kidding :LOL:
I'll check now and then and rat out the dirty bums who are trying to persuade us to all get our boogies on. Don't they know we are all a young vibrant lively bunch of members here who don't need any help from their peanut gallery of pills?

fishin4cars

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
If you go to the home page the side bar is under the photo of the month. for some reason, spamming seems to be showing up there recently.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I'll see if there's a way I can put a stop to this, I've put some measures in place already but it looks like people are still getting through. I may have to disable the status update feature for a while if it continues.

The photo of the month uploads may be delayed by a few days this month, as Becky has damaged her back quite badly and hasn't been about to move from bed for 2 days - she's off to hospital today, so I will try and sort the photos out tomorrow :)

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
So sorry to hear about Becky, wishing her a speedy recovery! Backs hurt big time.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
sorry to hear about becky's back and hoping for a speedy recovery .It looked bad as I come on and whole side bar shows up and that was all you saw and figured that would turn off some people thinking of joining the forum .I mean it would make me think twice .I got spam in my e-mail from the one and reported it to my yahoo. mail .Sad that people feel they need to do that on a sight like this and try to corrupt it .Haro liked it LOL :LOL: got him good with it .I always see the side bar when i come on and it was getting to be 3 or 4 of the postings . :redface:

fishin4cars

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Hate to hear about Becky's back, I KNOW THAT IT HURTS! If there I anything anyone can do to help don't hesitate to ask. Sending thoughts and prayers.
Sissy, if you notice one pop up in the mean time PM me or post here that you see one, we will try and get them deleted ASAP.

Ask a Question