j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
TM if you are trying to do this w/ an iPad this could be your problem. Try doing from a regular computer or laptop and then when you use the iPad it will prolly still be there. And yes you are putting it in the right signature place under or above your name. This has got to be the problem...................it's the iPad!

brandonsdad02

They call me Ryan
Reaction score

Nope, its too long. try this exactly.
Shreveport.gif

I left a space between .gif [/img] so you could see the code. NO Space bewteen anything. Try that.

brandonsdad02

They call me Ryan
Reaction score
So it looks like it didn't show the code but I used jw's picture exactly. I typed it in letter for letter. Delete what you have except for your TM logo and just enter jw's picture but change your city and state.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
It's the friggin iPad I'm tellin ya, lol! Is an iPad able to do flash video? If not then I bet that's why.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
  • The time doesn't update. Most of our weather stickers display the time of actual observation, and do not change time until the next hourly update.
  • The time is incorrect. Here are three possible causes:
    1. Most of our weather stickers display the time of actual observation, and do not change time until the next hourly update.
    2. Check that we have your city in the right time zone. If it is incorrect, please report the problem to us.
    3. The image has been cached. In this case, the time only updates the when the image is first loaded on your page. You should clear the cache in your browser.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
So I believe the time thing difference here is because of #3 up above. You have to clear your cache each time before it will put in the correct time. I don't care about the time anyway just the temp. I have a clock on my pc. Nobody cares about what time it is do they?

brandonsdad02

They call me Ryan
Reaction score
Weird. I looked at some of my other post and the time on that is the same as whats on my computer clock. It shows the current time on mine. Could be the different time zones that we are in?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Is weird Brandon cuz mine says it's 7:44 pm and my clock says 7:46 pm and your time says 9:28 pm and shouldn't we be an exact couple hours difference and not the minutes difference? And if I sit and watch mine it won't change to the next minute while I'm here on this page.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ahhhhhhhhhh, I just tired something and if you hit the refresh button on the page you are on it will fix the time to the right time so you would have to do that whenever you wanted the correct time. And it fixed it so that both your time and mine are exactly 2 hours apart and no dif in minutes.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
TM, I think it's a conspiracy us against us in Louisiana. I still can't get it to work either. I've tried 5-6 times. All I get is a box with a red star. I've even cleared out all my other signatures and nothing.

This is a copy and paste from the last try, Maybe someone can see what I'm doing wrong. Not using a Ipod either.

Hammond.gif

Ask a Question