where I've been

Reaction score
Well guys and girls I didn't fall off the earth. My wife of 20 years decided to call it quits so here I am at a new residence. I still get to see the pond every once in a while. But i'm thinking of building one here. I'm kinda leaning toward a semi raised pond. I really miss the fish. Not sure how much I'll post until I actually do take the leap once again and actually build another pond. I'll stop buy every now and again to browse and definately let you all know if i do build another. Pictures and video included of course.

Reaction score
Well guys and girls I didn't fall off the earth. My wife of 20 years decided to call it quits so here I am at a new residence. I still get to see the pond every once in a while. But i'm thinking of building one here. I'm kinda leaning toward a semi raised pond. I really miss the fish. Not sure how much I'll post until I actually do take the leap once again and actually build another pond. I'll stop buy every now and again to browse and definately let you all know if i do build another. Pictures and video included of course.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
That sucks, we will do our best to support you. My husband of 20 years died without warning, it takes time to recover. Best wishes to you.
I am new here so did not know you, but feel for you.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
That sucks, we will do our best to support you. My husband of 20 years died without warning, it takes time to recover. Best wishes to you.
I am new here so did not know you, but feel for you.

stroppy

stroppy
Reaction score
good to see you oldhead ... sorry to hear such bad news .. i have often wondered how your pond was doing, i think it would probably very good for you to start a new build, theres nothing better than keeping busy to take your mind off things a little :0)

stroppy

stroppy
Reaction score
good to see you oldhead ... sorry to hear such bad news .. i have often wondered how your pond was doing, i think it would probably very good for you to start a new build, theres nothing better than keeping busy to take your mind off things a little :0)

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
No kidding, i retire move across country, marry, new house, new husband, seems like never been busier or happier. keep busy, ie build a pond lol

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
No kidding, i retire move across country, marry, new house, new husband, seems like never been busier or happier. keep busy, ie build a pond lol

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum addy, you won't find a better bunch with a wealth of knowledge. I had alot of fun building the pond and making my filters.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum addy, you won't find a better bunch with a wealth of knowledge. I had alot of fun building the pond and making my filters.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
thanks oldhead, stay in touch, even internet friends make life easier when everything else sucks. Even if you don't build a pond right away join the chat about all our "issues"

lol

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
thanks oldhead, stay in touch, even internet friends make life easier when everything else sucks. Even if you don't build a pond right away join the chat about all our "issues"

lol

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Good to here from you again Oldhead ..
Time will work it all out

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Good to here from you again Oldhead ..