Where to post my pond?

Reaction score
I am finally ready to post my pond project as it is filled and cycled. I just don't know where to put it with all the pictures.
I see some people have a showcase but don't really know how to post there. It will include pictures from start to current (not complete but running). Should it be a new thread under Newbies? Sorry but my brain is to tired to figure it out.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Lisaebetten cant wait to see your pics. Maybe someone who has posted on the showcase will help you.
I have not posted mine there yet. I think if you read at the top of the showcase page it helps you along.

Last edited:

herzausstahl

herzausstahl
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Easy way is in pond photography like I did mine (that was before the showcase was revamped to let people comment). Start a thread and treat it like your own personal blog if you want. And of course post as many pics as you want

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
You can do it in pond photography, but showcase is the best bet since you can put all the info about your pond along with pics. If you just click "create item" and follow what it says, its pretty easy.

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Throw those big ole gorgeous pond pictures up anywhere! Just keep 'em coming.
The Showcase is pretty easy to do and if you need help just ask, I just did mine.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Start a thread in pond construction or the show case. I have one each place, but to be honest my showcase has not been touched. I have not had the time. The pond construction one is updated now and then.

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help, I just compiled all my pics in one folder on my laptop now so I will start plugging away. Biggest road block is sitting down and starting it!! I'm excited as I thought my water would be murky and it's clear and clean.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
You both have done a wonderful job!
Clapping.gif
Clapping.gif
Clapping.gif