white comet

Reaction score
One of my comets decided to turn white. anyone else get this? At first we thought it was sick but now it is totaly white.

BBK

Reaction score
One of mine did that 2 years ago. I also thought it was sick but it has stayed white for 2 years. I think it looks good.

BBK

Reaction score
You can upload them to photobucket, thats what I do. Or you can send them to me and I'll upload them for yah. Pm me and i'll give you my email if you want to do that.

He was orange when I bought him.
100_0148.jpg

Reaction score
It still has a tint of orange to it, I do think it looks neat since its not something too common. If you use photobucket you can resize the picture in your album using the edit tab. I'll see if i can get a snap shot of mine real quick.

BBK

Reaction score
I bought all of mine as 1.5" orange feeder goldfish. 3 of them were comets, 2 common. And this one turned white.

BBK

Reaction score
Maybe we have something here. We could breed our white ones together and get a new string of white comets!!! $100 each for a RARE white comet!!!

Ask a Question