White Pond Liner and Thicknesses

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
He's just hoping to give it all away so he doesn't have to pay to haul it and dispose of it at the land fill

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
or opa ( old post answerer):wacky:
I think you're getting mixed up, dear Sir; that's something they say at the Greek restaurants!

(sorry, I don't have any ethnic smilies for you; Ian is still working on paying the bills and apparently, we're 'cutting back'!)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
How bout this one it’s close :jimlad: West Virginian pirate
well, lessee; Greece, West Virginia...Greece, West Virginia, hmm, only separated by ...uh, um...wait, need my calculator...4658 nautical miles. Yeah, sure, REAL CLOSE! What's in that beer you're downing, @Jhn ????

Okay, here's your Greek smilie...
Greek smilie sml.jpg

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
well, lessee; Greece, West Virginia...Greece, West Virginia, hmm, only separated by ...uh, um...wait, need my calculator...4658 nautical miles. Yeah, sure, REAL CLOSE! What's in that beer you're downing, @Jhn ????

Okay, here's your Greek smilie...View attachment 141762
Hence the pirate part, plenty of them over there, besides you didn’t specify the ethnicity, you just said any, so that’s what you get …..West Virginia

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Hence the pirate part, plenty of them over there, besides you didn’t specify the ethnicity, you just said any, so that’s what you get …..West Virginia
LOL! I bow to your resourceful eye and impeccable scrutiny!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I was in west virginia just before this COVID BS theres only two ethnicity's over there Powder or Prescription There's no white or black , i was there less then a week when i got run off the road by Mae white herself from the wild whites of west Virginia . for anyone who says whats GB talking about now do a you tube search for them and hold on tight to sanity because with them there is none

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I feel bad that you didn’t get your pics, so here ya go….little rooftop excavator demo work
View attachment 141785
wow, that's really interesting! I suppose these backhoes were lifted up by cranes? Never thought this was an option. This part of YOUR crew/workplace, @Jhn ? Or just pulled from the internet?

And though I'd rather have had some pond demo pics using backhoes, I'll just wait (im)patiently for @combatwombat 's video! Gonna call it 'Barney Strikes Back!'. You know, sort of Star Wars themed.

AAANNNNDDDD, the point was that Mmathis was off her game; I normally read her requests of newbies and she ALWAYS includes the 'pics, please' parts, don'tcha know!

And no, no acros this time!

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
wow, that's really interesting! I suppose these backhoes were lifted up by cranes? Never thought this was an option. This part of YOUR crew/workplace, @Jhn ? Or just pulled from the internet?

And though I'd rather have had some pond demo pics using backhoes, I'll just wait (im)patiently for @combatwombat 's video! Gonna call it 'Barney Strikes Back!'. You know, sort of Star Wars themed.

AAANNNNDDDD, the point was that Mmathis was off her game; I normally read her requests of newbies and she ALWAYS includes the 'pics, please' parts, don'tcha know!

And no, no acros this time!
No not me couldn’t pay me enough to stick my excavator on a roof. Think that is from China…how they roll there…I guess

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Come on @Jhn where is you sense of adventure? you dont want to be supported on the very building that your tearing down that might have been deamed as unstable for human occupancy and your in a 20,000 pound machine . One that is ripping and tearing as you go. Sounds like fun and there's on a little risk

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Come on @Jhn where is you sense of adventure? you dont want to be supported on the very building that your tearing down that might have been deamed as unstable for human occupancy and your in a 20,000 pound machine . One that is ripping and tearing as you go. Sounds like fun and there's on a little risk

If you give me someone else’s excavator and an ejection seat and parachute then I am game. You know those buildings have to collapse half the time while the excavator is up there tearing it down.

Ask a Question