Who has the Savio F100 Living Ponds waterfall filter?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Hey everyone! If anyone has one of these, I have a question.
I'm waiting for my stuff to arrive, and I know I can just be patient and see when it gets here. However, I figure someone on here could tell me.
Where and how do you attach the pond liner to the waterfall filter? Most of the pond building videos I've seen show waterfall filters with the cutout and faceplate type attachment. I can't figure it out just from looking at a picture and haven't found a youtube video showing installation.
Can anyone enlighten me?
Thanks!
:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Piece of liner gets attached between weir and filter. No need to attach it to your pond liner. I have 2 Savios.
Do you use the Living Pond filter, or just the water fall? I have the filter ( new this summer ) and am curious to hear from others that use it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Piece of liner gets attached between weir and filter. No need to attach it to your pond liner. I have 2 Savios.
So do you have a separate piece of liner that goes down along the face behind the fall, and drapes over the pond liner into the pond? If you have enough pond liner to do it all in one piece, is that OK? Or is there a reason to not do that? I am going to be building my first pond, so I know very little.

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
So do you have a separate piece of liner that goes down along the face behind the fall, and drapes over the pond liner into the pond? If you have enough pond liner to do it all in one piece, is that OK? Or is there a reason to not do that? I am going to be building my first pond, so I know very little.

It is always best to use one continuous piece of liner if possible. Eliminates any possible leaky seams or overlaps.

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I just have my cut piece of liner overlapping the pond edge. Mine are the filters. You can just use your pond liner but if you need to move your filter it will have to be undone. Both of my ponds are above ground and I do not worry about if my filters are showing too much. No rocks, etc.

Ask a Question