• Maddox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tie

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
it was a dance off..my twin nephews Mason and Maddox dancing to Chuck the truck and freinds on t.v. they love watching themselves on the big screen t.v when i play these back for them. any ways theyre worth a chuckle. and vote the poll to see whos a cuter dancer. video #1 is Maddox..has dance fever
[ame]
#2 is Mason...clueless at 2 years old
[ame]

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Too cute...................my vote goes to Maddox as the best dancer, he's got rhythm and I think Mason is headed for a football career cuz he's got the running and dodging down pat :cool:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yes they are and I bet they will be loads of fun to watch grow up together. I've heard that twins can sometimes create their own language that they speak to each other only. Would be fun to have twins, actually would be more fun to have them as grand-kids and send them home when things get too rowdy :cool:

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
these 2 live here with us....they keep me busy with cleaning and repairs around the house...they are a destructive force unparalleled in nature..i kid you not!!
i do hope Mason gets some votes...they know i'm seeing who wins here!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Oh my and they are only 2yrs old...............just wait til they get bigger and start planning things together.........double trouble :cool:

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
j.w said:
Yes they are and I bet they will be loads of fun to watch grow up together. I've heard that twins can sometimes create their own language that they speak to each other only. Would be fun to have twins, actually would be more fun to have them as grand-kids and send them home when things get too rowdy :cool:

These twins have their own language.

[ame]

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I've seen that one before and it is so interesting to listen to them carry on :lol:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I vote a tie! they both have their own perfect moves!

How so very cute, neat kids. I started raising my parents twins (boy girl) at 12.............no kidding about double trouble.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Wow addy, that sounds interesting raising your parents kids........but wouldn't they be your brother and sister? And you were only 12 or the kids were 12? Don't think I would like doing that if I was 12, I mean "I gotta life ya know?" :lol:

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
j.w said:
Wow addy, that sounds interesting raising your parents kids........but wouldn't they be your brother and sister? And you were only 12 or the kids were 12? Don't think I would like doing that if I was 12, I mean "I gotta life ya know?" :lol:

I was wandering the same about them being her brother and sister???

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
j.w said:

My parents had 8 kids, I was second oldest, just sort of started with helping raise one kid (sister) when I was 10, really helped with the twins when I was 12 (brother , sister). They used to call me mommy. My mom was worn out, twins at 43, after cranking out 6.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I know you loved your brothers and sisters but didn't it make it awful hard on you being so young and just a kid yourself? I had a friend that had a lot of responsibility that way also. Her mom had 6 kids and she was 2nd oldest and her brother was oldest but he was into sports and the apple of his fathers eye so she was the one who did most of the care when mom and dad didn't. Her mom waited 10 yrs before she had the others and had a set of twins also. The last 4 kids were all just a yr or so apart so my friend had it pretty bad. She spent a lot of time at my house when she could and I was an only child and she felt like my sister. We took her w/ us on vacations and I'm sure she loved the chance to get away from all the little ones. She never had any kids herself and I don't blame her.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lol jw, one of the reasons I have none, already raised a family. cooking, sewing,cleaning, earned money by babysitting...........a family of 5 boys and a downs syndrome girl.

I ran away, i.e. went to college 2300 hundred miles away, finally came "home" to maryland to marry my new honey.

Ask a Question