Why did you choose your particular sceeen name?

Reaction score
Mainly because Pylodictis olivaris maniac seemed too long to type everytime I logged in so I just shortened it to Catfishnut.

Also, because I love fishing and flathead catfish are my favorite fish. I am a night owl and these catfish often feed between the hours of 2 am and 4 am so they are out doing their thing when I am out fishing. These catfish grow very large, up to 80 pounds or so usually, maximum of 120 pounds. When you catch a big one, you GO NUTS! because it is so much fun! They will really give you a work out. The largest one I have caught was +47 pounds.

Gordy

Last edited:

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Mainly because Pylodictis olivaris mania seemed too long to type everytime I logged in so I just shortened it to Catfishnut.

Also, because I love fishing and flathead catfish are my favorite fish. I am a night owl and these catfish often feed between the hours of 2 am and 4 am so they are out doing their thing when I am out fishing. These catfish grow very large, up to 80 pounds or so usually, maximum of 120 pounds. When you catch a big one, you GO NUTS! because it is so much fun! They will really give you a work out. The largest one I have caught was +47 pounds.

Gordy
Gordy, I think you forgot the 'c' on the end of 'mania'!
John (sorry, no smilies)

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
One of my little yorkies. I picked her up from a breeder that was keeping her in a dark room in a kennel. Beautiful silver yorkie, just too small for breeding. She was around 2 at the time, spent her life loving laying in closets, but what a doll, just 4 lbs. I made her closet caves, pillows, big box so she could be in there when she wanted to.

I tend to use that name for most of my forums, ow I can never remember what to log in with.

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
My dad used the first two letters of his given name (HA) with the first two letters of his surname (RO) to identify his tools. Since I share his name, and now have many of his tools, it seemed only fitting to use HARO as my on-line name.
John
So how come your name is John instead of Ha_____

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I just chose the first letter of my first name and first letter of my last name cuz I didn't want to over think it in case I got kicked off right away

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
When we came to Canada in '57, someone said "That.s not a Canadian name; here it's JOHN." So John it's been for almost 57 years,
Hans

Ask a Question