WHY IT'S IMPORTANT TO WEAR YOUR READING GLASSES....

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
:beer:
John
Sadly John I no longer drink those beer glasses scue your eysight :D making things more beautiful than they acctually are :D :D :D

rgrds

Dave

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Welcome to the club, Dave. Haven't touched the stuff in 15+ years. Medical reasons. :coffeemug: :grumble:
John

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well red wine is good for the heart so you have to become a wino then

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Same here John the last time I touched a drop was the day Princess Di died in that horrific crash my reason was I had been self medicating with it due to severe beatings from my Stepfather as a child once I found I had Post traumatic Stress Disorder in chldhood), I stopped (some adults dont deserve children even if they arent their own).
However what goes around comes around he died a broken old alcholic of a man in a bedsit in Blackpool believe me there was no love lost there my friend.
Even if I wanted to now, not with the dangerous cocktal of drugs I have to take daily

rgrds

Dave

Reaction score
sissy said:
problem is it takes awhile for you to recodition yourself from multi tasking ,took me 2 years and after 10 years I still find myself doing it sometimes .
In a lot of regards I am not missing the NEED to be a great multi tasker, but having a level pace long term will drive me batty. Thinking for the long term of either starting another business OR going back to school (BA in Architecture). In the interm, I still think it is funny how badly we can miss read things LOL.

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Dave 54 said:
Same here John the last time I touched a drop was the day Princess Di died in that horrific crash my reason was I had been self medicating with it due to severe beatings from my Stepfather as a child once I found I had Post traumatic Stress Disorder in chldhood), I stopped (some adults dont deserve children even if they arent their own).
However what goes around comes around he died a broken old alcholic of a man in a bedsit in Blackpool believe me there was no love lost there my friend.
Even if I wanted to now, not with the dangerous cocktal of drugs I have to take daily

rgrds

Dave
And this in a country where you can go to jail for mistreating a pet! Sad, isn't it?
John

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Just so John just so, we hear of children beaten to death or starved to death every day in the UK, he dealt me some severe wounds in his time but mostly of the mind.
Bruises disapear but the mind takes forever to heal , in some cases it never does.
You see those people living on the street ruined for life condemed to beg for drink or drug money.
I was lucky to have a strong woman in Val because if you ask my Mum she thought I wouldn't live passed my 30's the way I went at things to ease that pain like a man possessed whats the saying in the bible suffer little children unto me Ha !!!!!.....

rgrds

Dave

Ask a Question