Why would you not vote for Trump or Clinton be specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Apple is exploring the possibility of moving manufacturing back to the U.S. and Ford never left. Both are in a 'Let's wait and see' mode. If Trump can/will keep his promises that could happen....."IF".

Trump WILL get much done as he has GOD on his side. The wall will be built and he will make America Great again as it was prophesied...

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
So, the parts manufacturers in Ontario and the assembly plants in Ontario & Quebec don't concern you?

Keep "God" out of it, he's Trump........not the second coming.

You do live in Canada, right? You're part of NAFTA, whether you like it or not.

Why would what occurs in another country be of primary concern to me if it is not affecting my country adversely?

No I don't live in Canada and there is nothing wrong with NAFTA, it has been quite beneficial economically for the U.S.

morewater

President, Raccoon Haters International
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Thousands believe he was sent by God. Even large groups of Jewish people fasted and prayed for three days before the election for Donald Trump.
Look at how many millons of views the prophecy has!
Wow.

Set up a shrine. Light a candle.

Vacation with a sixty-cent dollar.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I worked for ford and was proud of it and proud they did not take any money and they still made it .Hubby and I retired but we saved and saved to keep us comfortable after our retirement .People these days seem to want every new thing they see even if they can't afford it .Seems like to many people here want to live off the government and all the people who work hard and struggle .If they got a job and stopped making babies with every woman there with and stay loyal to the one they claim to love we would be better off .Marriage is not easy at times it is a full time job .I will be married 44 years next year and proud of what my hubby and I have made of our lives and thanks to ford .We need to live in peace

morewater

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
I worked for ford and was proud of it and proud they did not take any money and they still made it .Hubby and I retired but we saved and saved to keep us comfortable after our retirement .People these days seem to want every new thing they see even if they can't afford it .Seems like to many people here want to live off the government and all the people who work hard and struggle .If they got a job and stopped making babies with every woman there with and stay loyal to the one they claim to love we would be better off .Marriage is not easy at times it is a full time job .I will be married 44 years next year and proud of what my hubby and I have made of our lives and thanks to ford .We need to live in peace
Ford has plants across the globe, including China and South Africa. Fact.

You simply can't manufacture a large object locally and sell internationally. The numbers simply don't compute.

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States

I respect and understand what you have said but the simple fact is...times change and people with it. It is a truth throughout history. Granted sometimes the changes do not seem very good or promising to those of us that are 'long-in-tooth', but our parents and grandparents thought the same about us and our 'outlandish' ideas. The world is still here in spite of it all.

morewater

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
You likin' the interest you make on your life-long savings? Savings (cash) means nothing. Twenty years ago, $500,000 in savings would earn you $40,000/annum in retirement interest, now it'll earn you a whoppin' $5000-7000 per annum.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Of course and I know that and they sell to those people in those countries .There are not many plants that don't have places in foreign countries .Just like there plants are here .Fair trade off to me .They are bringing a plant here that will be built on Berry Hill road a few miles from my house and it is a foreign country bringing it here .I saw it on the news here a couple of months ago

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
It is different from ford you get a pension for 30 years of working there and I retired just before my 50th birthday and so did hubby but he was 51 and now social security kicks in also .We changed things yes but we did not become lazy either .Phones have become to much of a distraction ,my phone is just in case I break down .The world and respect for our elders is not there any more .It has gotten less safe muggings ,rape and theft are way up .It is sad .As kids you were out in your yard and you were safe but now you have to fear them being kidnapped .Will we ever feel safe again and comfortable in our homes .

morewater

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Of course and I know that and they sell to those people in those countries .There are not many plants that don't have places in foreign countries .Just like there plants are here .Fair trade off to me .They are bringing a plant here that will be built on Berry Hill road a few miles from my house and it is a foreign country bringing it here .I saw it on the news here a couple of months ago
It is different from ford you get a pension for 30 years of working there and I retired just before my 50th birthday and so did hubby but he was 51 and now social security kicks in also .We changed things yes but we did not become lazy either .Phones have become to much of a distraction ,my phone is just in case I break down .The world and respect for our elders is not there any more .It has gotten less safe muggings ,rape and theft are way up .It is sad .As kids you were out in your yard and you were safe but now you have to fear them being kidnapped .Will we ever feel safe again and comfortable in our homes .

SS is in jeopardy. Pensions come last on a BK. Witness Nortel and several others. In the end, you're on your own. Look at the U.S. Housing crisis, Freddiej & Fannie. Interest rates need to rise punish (teach) those living beyond their means and reward "real" money.

Way back, my first home required 25 percent down & carried a rate of 11.25 percent.

Last edited:

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I just LOVE Donald Trump!!! Can't wait till January 20th!!!
Did you know that the Jewish year of 777 just started in October??
Did you know that in Jewish history it means building and prosperity?
DID you know 777 is VERY Lucky???

DID you know that when Donald J. Trump lays his hand on The Holy Bible and is Sworn in as The 45th President of The United States Of America...... That Donald TRUMP will be 70 YEARS, 7 months and 7 Days Old???

morewater

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
I just LOVE Donald Trump!!! Can't wait till January 20th!!!
Did you know that the Jewish year of 777 just started in October??
Did you know that in Jewish history it means building and prosperity?
DID you know 777 is VERY Lucky???

DID you know that when Donald J. Trump lays his hand on The Holy Bible and is Sworn in as The 45th President of The United States Of America...... That Donald TRUMP will be 70 YEARS, 7 months and 7 Days Old???
Sign me up for a yarmulke and a commemorative candle.

The "University" is gone (for M$25). Bring on the Church.

All hail Trump and the second coming!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I still get my pension and never understood why people cannot understand you only buy what you can afford plus all the bills that come with it .I blame the banks and real estate agents besides the people .My first home was 5 percent interest and cost 30 thousand and was a fixer upper and I learned from there how to fix it up and lived on a budget of only 20 dollars a week for food at the most .Down payment was 500 hard earned dollars .I was lucky my mom and dad still had the farm because I canned and froze things to eat .I see people here eat out every day and put it on there credit card and heard women brag over the years there kitchen needs to look good since they don't cook .They love to brag about eating out, I want home cooked .Here houses sell for 15 thousand and up .Taxes here are less than a thousand a year on 3 acres .Gas right now 1.71 colleen I am a 7/7 baby 7 th month 7 th day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question