Why would you not vote for Trump or Clinton be specific.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mgmine, Jul 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mgmine

j.w I Love my Goldies

Lol, you remind me of old Joe Gannon on Dragnet. Just the facts maam!

I like to see things for myself in the real world and not just on charts and graphs like Mr Ross Perot................you must have really enjoyed that guy :)

The media was a freebie for ya. Show's how a lot of the nation thinks. I have living proof and see many teens and adults that I know and have met and see how many of them think. Most believe in pro-choice, no guns, transsexuals in bathroom of their choice, all the free stuff they can get, allow anyone in the country w/no questions asked, etc. We'll just have to do the old we'll have to agree to disagree Meyer. Trump won cuz lots of people finally saw the light and did something about it. We have received a chance now to make some great changes through him and we are gonna do it! There is such a thing as faith and I have faith we can have some time to make this country a better place for awhile anyways. I can't believe you don't see all the liberalism in this country. It is a fact whether you want to see it or not :sneaky:

Here's some interesting reading, another freebie I threw in. No factual percentages or copyrights etc. that you might need tho. I think it 's pretty accurate on the differences between Liberals and Conservatives.

1.png
    2.png
    3.png
    4.png
    5.png

j.w, Dec 3, 2016
    mgmine likes this.
    1. Advertisements

2. mgmine

Meyer Jordan Tadpole

In the current political climate, I usually feel like a step-child since I am a long time Moderate.
    I see the manifestations of Liberalism along with about the same amount coming from the Conservative side, just maybe in more subtle forms. I have always considered Liberals overt and Conservatives covert in how they profess and exercise their beliefs.
    The problem

Meyer Jordan, Dec 3, 2016
    1. Advertisements

3. mgmine

j.w I Love my Goldies

You get the best and worst of both worlds then @Meyer Jordan
    You should feel blessed :)

j.w, Dec 3, 2016
  4. mgmine

MitchM

I like that...(y)

MitchM, Dec 3, 2016
  5. mgmine

sissy sissy

I feel people are just playing the game of follow the leader ,they do not seem to have a mind of there own .They do it and look cool so I do it .I said the Pledge of Allegiance in school and it sure did not hurt me

sissy, Dec 4, 2016
    callingcolleen1 and MitchM like this.
  6. mgmine

mgmine

Skip forward to today and replace Indians with Muslims. Did all the Europeans agree with wiping out the Indians? I doubt it but there enough that did to accomplish their agenda. If only the Indians had hindsight.

mgmine, Dec 4, 2016
  7. mgmine

Mucky_Waters

That doesn't make sense.
    Are you saying today the Muslims are in danger of being wiped out by the Europeans unless they exercise more hindsight?

Mucky_Waters, Dec 4, 2016
  8. mgmine

mgmine

No I'm saying what if western civilization is wiped out because of having a different culture and offending the majority population. That is what the caliphate is all about. All Muslims don't agree with the actions of the radicals but it has been shown that when push comes to shove they will do nothing to stop them for fear of reprisal. All Europeans didn't agree with wiping out Indians but that didn't stop it from just about happening.

mgmine, Dec 4, 2016
    callingcolleen1 likes this.
  9. mgmine

Mucky_Waters

Oh, so what you meant to say then was to skip forward and replace the Europeans with the Muslims as the bad guys this time. Right?
    If that's the case maybe we deserve it. You know, karma or something like that.
    Anyway, hindsight say you aught not accept any blankets as gifts from Muslims. :dead:

Mucky_Waters, Dec 4, 2016
    Meyer Jordan likes this.
  10. mgmine

mgmine

Correct, but we really don't need hindsight all we have to do is look at the history of relations between Muslims and other religions. I am not saying all Muslims are bad I am saying that something from the past is starting up again. If the Indians knew their future would they have been as welcoming? Or accept oriental carpets I guess.

mgmine, Dec 4, 2016
    callingcolleen1 likes this.
  11. mgmine

callingcolleen1 mad hatter

Trump is already making America Great!!! Don't you all just Love Donald Trump now!!!

callingcolleen1, Dec 8, 2016
  12. mgmine

mgmine

His ratings have gone up 17% since he was elected. It looks like now that the hysteria is over people are listening to his message.

mgmine, Dec 8, 2016
    sissy likes this.
  13. mgmine

sissy sissy

he is a business man and the country needs run like a business if it is to succeed .Get the lazy butt wipes off welfare and pull there pants up and make them work for a living instead of being hoodrats .We are tired of seeing there underwear .That is a prison thing and we all know what it means .Stop the handouts and make them work for a living instead of stealing and rioting and making excuses for themselves and the situation they put themselves in .Stop robbing stop killing cops

sissy, Dec 8, 2016
  14. mgmine

Meyer Jordan Tadpole

Really! Did I miss something?

Meyer Jordan, Dec 8, 2016
  15. mgmine

I guess you did miss lots watching fake mainstream news!
    Look at all the jobs coming back all over the country!! Now I want to move to America cause Donald is already making it GREAT!

16. mgmine

Come on over and join in celebrating Donald Trump as King Cyrus! :)

17. mgmine

Can't help myself... I just LOVE Donald J. Trump!!!!

j.w likes this.
  18. mgmine

Meyer Jordan Tadpole

Since I subscribe to newspapers from all over the world then all the world news is fake because they all pretty much agree. But then, I would have a different outlook since I read all of the news not just "the news I like".

And where are all of these jobs that are coming back to America that can be directly attributed to Mr. Trump?

19. mgmine

sadly most are corrupt and fake, this is true... that's why all over Europe people are waking up and voting right side!
    If you cannot see how fake they are, how they all lied and said trump would never win, how the Times cut him down and said he was melting away fast, two covers of the TIMES RAG mag said that, and now they have him front page as person of the year! You will just have to look close and open your closed eyes....

it is main stream media that is fake and that's why they have lost so many people that they are now laying people off!

mgmine likes this.
  20. mgmine

Meyer Jordan Tadpole

My eyes are wide open. As a researcher it is a requirement and, thankfully, I don't have 'tunnel vision'.

1. Advertisements

Ask a Question