wind rain and chaos

Reaction score
Fat Momma seems slimmer but still fat! put some plastic plants in and cleared a spot I hope she can get to. All I can do is watch and wait

Reaction score
i never put plastic plants in the pond but thats just me , i like my pond to be completely natural , if she is going to produce eggs i don't think having or not having plants will matter , she will expel them either way plants are just good cover for them to hatch ,

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Sounds awesome! please let us know how they are doing and supply pics if you can. At what age or size do they normally start to spawn?

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My 4 where about 1.5 inches when I put them in, 6 months later they were doing the baby thing.

Reaction score
What is flashing? Is it a good or a bad thing? :question: Every so often, I have a couple of Goldfish that seem to jump out of the water...some even get height. DH thinks they are jumping for bugs...I am not so sure... :question:

:goldfish:

Ask a Question