winter barley

Reaction score
. I found winter barley. I have a pound extra if anyone might like to trade me for some winter wheat. I think wheat is so pretty.
There was only one man in the next county (Monroe) over that grows barley. He sells his barley straw for $8.00 a bale. In case there is someone in this area in need of a supplier. Monroe county in on the Virginia and West Virginia border.
I am kinda excited to grow something new. I am going to Lewisburg today. I will look for flowers going to seed in the publicly landscaped areas. Since I will have no money for seeds or plants next year. Divorces suck financially
Any one want to trade seeds for landscaping around the ponds.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
DebraLynn said:
. I found winter barley. I have a pound extra if anyone might like to trade me for some winter wheat. I think wheat is so pretty.
There was only one man in the next county (Monroe) over that grows barley. He sells his barley straw for $8.00 a bale. In case there is someone in this area in need of a supplier. Monroe county in on the Virginia and West Virginia border.
I am kinda excited to grow something new. I am going to Lewisburg today. I will look for flowers going to seed in the publicly landscaped areas. Since I will have no money for seeds or plants next year. Divorces suck financially
Any one want to trade seeds for landscaping around the ponds.

I have a bunch of wild flower seeds that i have bought will send you some. Would you like some that is a mixture of grasses and flowers for the critters? Sow them once the it is too cold for them to germinate, kill the grass or weeds or whatever is where you are going to sow them. Put them on bare dirt and by spring they will be growing. If you start them in the fall they get a jump start on growing and flowering in the spring.

Easiest way to sow them is mix with play sand.

Ask a Question